Join Our Passionate Team of Professional Transcriptionists
In a tech-driven world full of automated processes, we strive to maintain a personal connection with our team. The same attention and responsiveness that we provide to our clients is extended to our transcriptionists.
Being a member of the 24/7 Transcripts team means…
- Working with a trusted partner in the industry since 2005.
- Having the freedom to work remotely and set your own schedule.
- Not only communicating with one point of contact but also receiving quick responses to questions and concerns.
- Getting paid on a weekly basis.
- Being able to transcribe a variety of topics.
Available Career Opportunities
Listen to and accurately transcribe audio provided by clients in multiple industries and professions. Ensure quality, accuracy and correct formatting for all documents.
Reviews transcripts to ensure the highest quality, both in reflecting the audio and grammatical/spelling accuracy. Provides feedback for transcriptionists to incorporate into future work.
Manages a team of transcriptionists: including hiring and training; schedule and workload management; communication with the manager and liaising for their team; submits final documents for delivery to client.
- Previous transcription experience is preferred but not required.
- Firm comprehension of the English language is required, both spelling and grammar.
- We are a US-only based team.
- Our transcriptionists are independent contractors.
- Preference is given to those who can commit to more than an hour of audio per day, most days of the week, but we are open to those with more limited availability to fill overflow roles.
- This position can lead to transitioning to other openings with our company such as editors, trainers and team leaders.
- A reliable computer and Internet connection.
- Transcription software. ExpressScribe or FTW for example.
- Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- We do not have specific hardware requirements. A USB foot pedal and high quality headphones are strongly recommended.
Other Requirements and Information:
Our clients have strict deadlines they must meet, and it is our goal to provide them with high-quality transcripts that are delivered on time. Meeting turnaround deadlines is non-negotiable.
Working with 24/7 Transcripts allows you flexibility and freedom. As such, you must be self-motivated, driven and be able to meet deadlines without supervision. Communication and responsiveness are also critical (which is a two-way relationship as we strive to provide you with the same!) If you do not have previous transcription experience or experience working in a self-scheduled, deadline driven industry, please be aware that it is hard work. Our transcriptionists are focused, diligent and not easily distracted.